- OUR RETURNS POLICY
If you are a customer in the European Economic Area (EEA), you get 14 calendar days to cancel your order because you have changed your mind. This two week cancellation period starts from the day you have received all of the items in your order.
If you receive faulty goods, you may also have a right to return these goods and to ask us to repair or replace them or get a refund.
- FAULTY GOODS
Please return your item(s) to us within 30 days after finding the fault, and remember to get in touch before returning. You can do this by filling out the form on our Customer Service Hub , and a member of our team will look into it.
Please don’t use any faulty items after finding the fault, or we may not be able to provide a refund.
- CANCELLING A CONTRACT UNDER THE CONSUMER CONTRACTS REGULATIONS
If you’re a customer in the EEA, you get 14 days to cancel your contract with us
This two week period starts from the day after you receive your order (or from the day after you receive the last item of your order).
There are a couple of other ways to cancel your contract with us. You’ll find these alternative methods below:
Email us: info@Messfreemeal.com
Write to us via post: Messfreemeal, 376 Ferry Street, Huntsville, Alabama, 35816, United States
All returns are quality checked – items should be returned in a new and unused condition with labels attached and wherever possible sent back in the original packaging. Refunds will not be given if they do not comply with our returns policy.
- HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM & HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Messfreemeal returns are free and easy!
- Re-pack your item(s) in the original packaging, or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
- Cover your original address label with the sticky Messfreemeal returns label found on the bottom right hand corner of your delivery note.
- Return your package via the Post Office, remembering to get proof of postage. Please don’t post your package through the post box without getting proof of postage. Keep it safe in case you need to use this as evidence of your return.
Alternatively, you can check below to start your return and follow these steps:
- Select your item(s) you wish to return from your order history
- Choose your return option by selecting from one of our trusted carriers (including Collect+).
- Print your returns label
- Prepare your parcel – Using the original Messfreemeal packaging, fix your downloaded returns label securely onto the outside of your parcel
- Send off your Return Parcel
Please note: Free returns are only available via the returns portal link, or by using the pre-printed returns label attached to the delivery note, or by printing the returns label. Returns sent using any other method are at the customers own cost and liability.
- INTERNATIONAL RETURNS – HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM
Please follow the process below for returning your parcel to us.
- Re-pack the item in its original packaging or in a secure, waterproof package with labels and tags still attached.
- Cover your address label with the Messfreemeal returns label found on the bottom right of your delivery note, or download a new one from below.
- Return the package by using your local Post Office counters and obtain proof of postage from the Post Office. Please do not post the package through the post box without obtaining a certificate of posting.
- Keep your certificate of postage safe as you will need this as your proof of return. There is a returns label included in your parcel. If you have misplaced this label, you can download a new one below. Remember to add your order number if you download a new returns label. This can be found in Order History in ‘My Account‘
- HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO PROCESS MY RETURN?
It can usually take up to 7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) from the date of your return for your parcel to be delivered back to our warehouse and processed.
On receiving your return the next step is for us to check the item(s). Once our checks are complete we’ll refund your credit/debit card. The funds should appear on your bank statement within 3-5 working days (how long depends on your card issuer).
If you paid for your order with a gift voucher or store credit, this will be credited back to your Messfreemeal.com account.
We’ll make sure to keep you in the loop and send you an email as soon as your parcel arrives back at our warehouse, and again when we have processed your refund.
- CAN I HAVE AN EXCHANGE INSTEAD OF A REFUND?
We don’t offer exchanges right now. You can return your item to us for a refund, and then place a new order to get the item of your choice.